We accept most major insurance plans. We are preferred providers for Aetna, Anthem BCBS, Cigna, Delta, Guardian, Medicaid, and Metlife. We offer discounts to cash paying patients without insurance.
We highly recommend that you schedule your next appointment before leaving the office. This will allow you to pick the time and date that suits you the best. As a courtesy, we call you a week prior to your appointment to remind you of the date and time. We will also call you the day before to confirm your appointment. So it is important for you to inform us if your phone number changes. This will allow us to keep your records current.
We ask that you show up 15 minutes prior to your appointment to do any necessary updates. Showing up late for an appointment may result in cancellation or having to reschedule. Not attending your appointment without notifying us in advance is considered a broken appointment. This may cause a cancellation fee and difficulty scheduling future appointments. After two broken appointments, we will no longer be able to shedule an exact time for treatment. You will need to call at 8:00am or 1:00pm to check availabilty in that days schedule.
Some appointments require a deposit: larger more comprehensive treatment plans scheduled for more than an hour require a $100 deposit. This deposit goes towards the cost of treatment, but is non-refundable if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled without 48 hours notice.
If you need to reschedule/cancel an existing appointment , we ask for 24 hours notice for an appointment of 1 hour of less. For appointments that are over an hour, we require 48 hours notice. This allows us to help other patients who are trying to get an appointment. If this policy is not followed, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged to your account.
If your child needs to return for treatment, we ask that you please follow these instructions to help make your child’s visit a positive one:
- Give your child Motrin or Tylenol 1 hour prior to the appointment.
- Keep a positive attitude, your child’s attitude depends on yours. Stay positive and reassure them that everything will be ok. Remember if you are negative your child will be negative
- Make sure that your child is well rested for their appointment.
- We ask that you make arrangements for other children that are not being treated. If you need to bring other children please bring things to entertain those children while your child is being treated.
In order for us to maintain the highest quality of service it is important that you follow these instructions.
Please visit our Payment Options page for more info.
We accept most major insurance plans and will file claims for you as a courtesy. However, payment/co-pay is due at the time of service.
- Remember, we only quote estimates of what your insurance will reimburse and your out-of-pocket cost.
- Medicaid patients: We are required to report all missed appointments to Medicaid. On the second violation, Medicaid may do a welfare check on your child. To avoid this, we strongly urge you to reschedule or cancel your dental appointments in the timely manner stated in our policy.